Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Greek-ish Salad...and a Cinnamon Roll Update

I Threw together this salad the other night.  It was so good. 

2 chicken breasts, grilled (Or just cook them in your frying pan with a bit of oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Dash of lime juice
Bagged salad
Feta cheese
Kalamata olives
Green olives
1 roasted red pepper
Grape tomatoes
Caesar dressing

Mix all ingredients to taste.  Easy and delish!




Cinnamon Roll Update:

The pans of rolls that my daughter ate out of....they are in the deep freeze, and marked with a big X.  I went out for a bag of chicken and accused my husband of sneaking some rolls while he was cleaning out the garage.  It wasn't him.

























She isn't deterred by the dark garage.  The fact that she's not a lot taller than the deep freeze isn't a problem.  Frozen cinnamon rolls don't bother her either.  This kid is one strong-willed child... I could do a whole series of posts on examples of her strong will.  I  will one day.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. She ate them frozen? That is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,frozen.
    They ARE good rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cinnamon rolls look so good, I want to 'pull a Kayla trick,' reach into my computer & sneak one! Yum, yum!!!... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!