Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Am No Longer Afraid

I have been afraid of my sewing machine for years.  Could be because I sewed my finger in 8th grade.  Could be because there are always two little kids around and I don't feel like tackling a new thing at 10:00 at night. 

In order to get over my fear of the sewing machine, I'm going to make attempt to make my daughters nap mat for kindergarten. Here is the picture from Jenny Garland's blog.  She posted a great tutorial. 


Img_3569_3
Jenny Garland
Jenny Garland
 

So far I have purchased my materials and have sewn the top blanket together. No major problems as of now, but I'll keep you posted. I'm not as nervous as I was 3 days ago at the craft store.  In fact, I'm having fun doing this!

More to come on this project...

1 comment:

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!