Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Storage Dresser Filled

The dresser I  painted and distressed FINALLY has handles and a purpose.  This week, it became home for all of the kids art supplies that were floating around the house.  I had these handles from Target. They were on another dresser before that one was painted for my daughter's bedroom. 




This drawer holds Color Wonder markers, chalk, homemade crayons, dry erase markers and erasers (just squares I cut out of felt), and Crayola Window Markers. 











Here's the crayons and markers.







This drawers houses the colored pencils, glue and stickers.





Beads, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, and paints.
Coloring books.




Paper and bigger projects.


I love using dressers for toy storage. Everything is concealed, so if/when things get messy, you can get to it when you have time and don't have it staring you in the face every time you walk into that room. 

How about you?  What's your favorite way to store and organize things that can easily take over a space?

Have a great Wednesday!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!