Saturday, August 6, 2011

This Makes Me Happy


Hey Gals!  It's been a crazy few weeks away from home, but I'm back in the saddle again.  We took a trip up to North Dakota to visit family and friends and then stayed for a while at a lake in Minnesota with more family.  It was wonderful to visit and catch up with so many of our close family members!  We settled in at home last week and I spent this past week getting everything ready for school.  Kayla is entering her first year at public school. Kindergarten!  So exciting.

I just wanted to share something that made me smile when took it home yesterday.

I found this new planner at Hobby Lobby while I was bargain hunting.  It is so cute and is an Aug-next December planner.  Love it!  I love getting organized at the beginning of the school year.  It just makes me happy to look at it!



Excuse the pictures, but the weather changes so much this time of year.  There is a monthly calendar...

 
...and a day-to-day area to plan with. 

 
There is also a great section of tear-away lists.  I SO love making lists.  Lists make me happy.  Neat looking, well organized lists.

There is kind of a peace in a house that is organized and taken care of. It also comes with a sense of accomplishment.  It really is up to us mothers and housewives to keep the household running smoothly.  If I don't keep a calendar up to date, I have no chance of remembering all that I need to. Our families really do count on us to take care of that.  My husband says that I take care of the P.R. for our family.  And you know what, I love it that way.

Check back later this week for some before and afters.  Tonight is 'craftapalooza' at my house.  The kids will be going to bed early since they seem to be exhausted today and I plan to finish a few fun projects including a Pottery Barn knock off frame. Come back to check it out!

Sure missed all you ladies and I can't wait to dig into your blogs to see what you all have been up to since I've been gone! Hope all is well! 

Love,
Ms. JessPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!