Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inspiration Thursday: Vintage

It's Thursday and I've just been waiting to get this post up.  Sometimes life gets busy.  I LOVE almost anything vintage, so this prompt is right up my alley!  I decided to use this as an opportunity to search for some inspiration pictures. 

Here we go...


So cute and farm-ish.  I think my fall bins may be coming out today...maybe.

jadite
 Look!  It's my favorite bowl in jadeite!  If you click the link to read about my favorite bowl...excuse the picture.  I tried something. It didn't work.  I didn't take the time to fix it.  Sorry!


pinned by Beth
Just look at all the vintage goodness in this kitchen!  Sigh.

Vintage dresses are so beautiful.  Much nicer than my black yoga pants.  And I do think my waist was this small once.  Then I woke up from the dream.

I heart vintage!

I'll be back with a challenge of sorts that I'm putting myself through.  Stop back in the next day or so and see if you'd like to try it as well.

Have a blessed day!

Jess
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

5 comments:

  1. I love your bowl! I really want some vintage dresses, but I could only get that one over my hips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine whipping up some pretty mean recipes in that perfect kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bowl, and that kitchen is to die for!! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!