Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Try it Tuesday

Tuesdays are either 'Trip Tuesdays' where we get our errands done or, like this particular week, it is a 'Try It Tuesday'.

We took an idea from my 'Kid Fun' board on Pinterest and we do it. Picking up supplies (and groceries for the week if needed) are apart of the fun.

Here we decided to do the old Mentos-in-a-2-liter-of-pop trick. I read a post from Pancakes and French Fries. She had her kids set the Mentos upright on a strip of tape so they were easier to drop in the bottle for the kids.

We didn't quite get the height that I saw in the blog post but we were still impressed!
On a side note... We now have another two-wheeler in the house! It's amazing what having a bigger sister will do for your desire to try things! Thanks Daddy for running next to him! After a few laps he got it!

If you follow me on Facebook, then I'll be posting a super quick and yummy recipe there today.  I didn't take any pictures and there are only 2 ingredients. :)  Like the blog, then check it out!

5 comments:

  1. so is it weird that i don't have a child but still want to do the mentos in soda thing? lol, it looks so cool!

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally not weird at all!! I think I would do this in my back yard without kids! Do you have any neighbor kids you can borrow?

      Delete
  2. This looks like so much fun! My son would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, it was really cool. Short but cool!

      Delete
  3. This looks so fun!! I like that title "Try it Tuesday". I'm following you now. I'm so glad you linked up at Romance on a dime's TIOT party!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!