Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Decor

Pumpkins. Pie. Apple picking. Pumpkin Spice Latte. Cool, crisp air. Fall is here!

We are driving back from my brother's wedding in New Jersey and the leaves are starting to change. The prettiest so far has been Virginia. It has really put us all in the fall mood!

I'm not done decorating but there are a few sprinklings of autumn in the house. I printed some pictures from a trip to the pumpkin patch a few years back. I love using some older pics as seasonal decor. Add a candlestick and a pumpkin and there you go!

We've had a busy month. A birthday party at home, a wedding to get ready for that all 4 of us were in, and a trip across the country to be a part of the wedding celebration (which we are driving back from as I type). We have had such a fun month but its time to change the house up for this new season!

Linking up to
Stringtown Home's Harvest Tour of Homes at http://www.stringtownhome.blogspot.com/2012/09/1st-annual-harvest-tour-of-homes-2012.html?m=1

lowercase letters at http://www.carissagraham.com/2012/09/miscellany-monday_24.html?m=1

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous scenery!! And, the pumpkin vignettes are so pretty... I love how you incorporated family photos into them. Thanks so much for joining in....

    ((Hugs))
    Heather - Stringtown Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree beautiful scenery..makes me want to GET ON THE ROAD and take some of it in-perhaps it will be really looking the season when we head for North Alabama again-a diff world a few hours away -you've just reminded me to take my camera along..

    Jonell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in North AL! The leaves are not that far along down here but at least I know it's on it's way! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Ooo! A fall drive is totally on my list of things to do this fall :) I have not gotten to decorate much because of our basement project...the whole house is a mess! I may put out a few things, but will probably have to wait until next fall to do my regular decorating. Visiting from Misc. Monday :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!