Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Girly Room Part 2: Butterflies

The bedroom is taking me a while to finish. There just aren't enough hours in the day. But, I did get the butterflies up on the wall. I LOVE it! Better yet, Kayla loves it too!

I totally copied this from Living With Punks. Go check it out! She has great ideas! http://www.livingwithpunks.com/2012/02/tutorial-come-fly-with-me.html?m=1

I found this picture after I painted Kayla's room. They just happened to be close in color. I just loved how the yellow looks with the wall color!

It's slowly getting there!

Excuse the pic ... It was a blurry sort of day.

Linking up at

Romance on a Dime at www.romanceonadime.com

Stringtown Home at www.stringtownhome.blogspot.com

Ladies Holiday
http://www.ladiesholiday.com/2012/09/photo-friday-blog-link-up-6.html?m=1

4 comments:

  1. Those are so dainty and pretty! You are welcome to link up on tomorrow's Photo Friday over at Ladies Holiday! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww!!!! I love this! I need to be more creative in my girls' room! they would love something like this! I am so glad I was able to stop by today! I found your blog linked up at photo friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much! Your blog looks so cute, I can't wait to spend some time digging through a few posts! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love how it look!! Varying the color of butterflies look awesome! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!! Pinning this.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!