Monday, September 3, 2012

Girly Room Redo Part 2: Upholstered Headboard

This weekend I tried my hand at upholstering! What a fairly easy way to update a piece of furniture! We have had this headboard for a number of years but just haven't fixed it up.

I picked up a bag of rolled up foam from Hobby Lobby, ordered material from The Fat Quarter Shop and got to work!

It was as easy as tracing, cutting, pulling and stapling! The only painting I did was on the legs since they would show.

It isn't perfect in the curves But it works for us!

Next it's on to wall art!

Linking up to

2 comments:

  1. Seriously?!?! This looks pretty perfect to me! I love the shape. I have upholstered headboards using just plywood. I never even thought to find a real headboard and upholster the curves. I really like this. GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Notice I didn't take a real close up picture:) I should though so you can see the cute polkadots! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!