Monday, September 10, 2012

Meal Plan Monday on Tuesday

Every morning, Noah had 'Dummy bears and dapes'
Easy Peasy is the theme for this week!
I'm feeling the need to eat fresh so salad and are going to be found here plenty this week.

Well, except for tonight. I made smothered chicken. I kind of combined a few recipes and came up with something good.
 
Smothered Chicken
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 carton sliced mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of potato
1 can of milk
4 oz softened cream cheese...or more :)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper to taste
 
All I did was put the chicken in the crock pot, mix all the other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken. Let it cook all day! Delish!
 
But the rest of the week....easy peasy!

Breakfasts:
Cereal
Waffles with yogurt
Eggs Sunny Side Up with fresh fruit
Smoothie and Blueberry Muffins
Breakfast at iMom at school!
 
When we have waffles we don't have syrup. I just can't do it.  We get to have it at Grandpa and Grandma's house and that's good enough for me.  What do we put on them?  One likes just a bit of butter on his and the other one likes...get this...jalapeno jelly.  I need to make some of this from the jalapenos in our garden this week so come on back for that recipe.

Lunches:
Deli meat and cheese roll-ups
Chicken salad (me)
Sandwich
Quesadillas
 
There is always a fruit and a veggie, usually carrots, and a little something sweet in the lunch box. 


Hungry Girl
Pioneer Woman



Dinners:
Smothered Chicken
Greek Salad with Chicken
Taco Salad Bar
Leftovers
Pumpkin Chili (crock pot)
BBQ Chicken (Pioneer Woman's sauce is our favorite)




If you are ever struggling to fill up your meal plan or just want to try some new recipes, just head on over to Pioneer Woman's website and dig around.  So good!







How about you guys, anything good for dinner this week I should try?

Linking up at
Romance On A Dime
miscellaney monday




 

4 comments:

  1. I'm making Chicken Taco Soup for tonight :) YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the crock pot? That sounds do good! I think Mexican-type food is our families favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I'm pretty much a master chef when it comes to crock pot cooking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Pumpkin Chili looks amazing!! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime. Hope to see you this Monday. I'll be sharing the menu plans that link up on facebook.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!