Friday, October 5, 2012

Gettin' It Together

Today I'm wondering "Why does it feel like all I do is pick up?". Well, the answer is simply 'because I am'.
 
I need a plan!  I know that I work better on a schedule. I always have.  So, why don't I have one at home? I have had one in the past and it worked well.  When we moved I let it go and never got back to it.  It's been about 3 years.  It's time.
 
No more of this
 
There are a bunch of bloggers taking on the 31 Days challenge at Nesting Place.  They are blogging about one topic every day for the month of October.  I really thought about doing this, but it's just not an attainable goal for me. I am going to have a goal for October though.  It's called Gettin' It Together.  There are too many things that are going undone and I'm tired of it. 
 
It's time to get things organized and implement a few systems to help keep it all up.  October is a great month to do this before all the family get togethers and Christmas decorations.  The house is going to be clean...even the once or twice a year things. My workspace will be defined and organized. The kids will have workspaces. There will be a laundry system. Laundry is my nemesis.
 
This month I'll post about what is working and what isn't. I'm going to keep it all here.
 
Come back. Ask about it. Keep me going on this!  Do you have any systems in place that really help you run your house smoothly?  Please share!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!