Monday, November 26, 2012

Book Wreath and Shop

One of my favorite things in my home is my book wreath.  It is so full and beautiful!  This time of year gets so crazy that adding another project doesn't always work. 

 
 If you'd like one for your home or as a fun gift for someone on your list, I'd love to make one for you!  I can have it in the mail in a few short days or even ship it right to someone on your list with a cute handmade Christmas card that you can personalize. 
 
If you'd like to order one, just send me an email mrs.adam@gmail.com or like the Prairie Girl to Southern Belle on Facebook and get in touch with me that way.
****************************************
There is now a tab at the top to see the shop.  Items will be added!  For now just comment and I'll get in touch with you or send me an email if you'd like to place an order!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!