Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe

Happy Thanksgiving all you lovely ladies!
Things will be busy here for the next few days but I wanted to share this amazingly good and easy recipe with you.  If you're cooking a turkey this year give it a try. The recipe is so detailed that you can't go wrong... unless you forget to turn on your oven!

You can find it (and many more delicious recipes) over at Our Best Bites. It's called Kate's Thanksgiving Turkey . Click over and check it out! Let me know how it turns out!
 
Then when the turkey is brining, the kids are in bed and you're mentally preparing for the big day to come, eat some of this. Go ahead. Eat the whole thing. No one will know.
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving! 

PS: I'll share our favorite gravy recipe tomorrow!  The family never knew it was so simple. You could use it on a weeknight!
 
Linking up at:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!