Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gravy

We are having such a great day here! Kids are getting along and have been playing well all day, I'm keeping up with things while enjoying my family, Moo has a fresh batch of treats. Life is good! I just wanted to share our favorite gravy recipe today in case you need an idea for this week.

I Made the Our Best Bites Turkey last night and it was so good! Easy too!

Gravy is usually where I blow it. I have never been able to make gravy... Until I tried this recipe in a busy night last week.

Here's the link to Lightning Gravy. Only suggestion: if you use drippings instead of water, use a mixture of water and drippings. Or at least add a little at a time and keep tasting it. It got pretty salty yesterday and I had to adjust.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1755,130176-240198,00.html

No pics of the gravy but here's my little helper rolling our the dog treat dough. Love those little fingers!

Yesterday I made a cute Christmas decoration using things I had in the craft room. I'll share that this week!

Hope your day is relaxing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!