Thursday, November 29, 2012

Text Santa

This is so amazingly genius that I have to share it!  Spread the word, tell all your friends!  You've found the perfect way to encourage good behavior at Christmastime!
 
Think of someone who can act as Santa and text you from time to time. For me this person is my mom. (Thanks, Mom!)
 
Now simply edit their name in your contacts.  I even changed her picture just in case.  I found a picture of Santa online that I liked and used that.

This morning we had...an incident...and I tried this out.  Not only did they straighten up, but tears were shed. My daughter couldn't believe that I would tell Santa.  After that, she got ready for school at lightening speed, did extra work, and even helped and encouraged her brother.  I'd say that worked!
 
Don't forget to tell Santa the good things you are seeing your children do as well. Share the news and watch their faces beam!
 
This guy was asking if we could please play with the trains at Barnes and Noble yesterday. Pretty Pleeeeeeeeease?
 Are you going to give this a shot? Do you have any great ways to encourage the good behavior this time of year?  Do share!
 
Have a wonderful day! 
 
*********************************
Be on the look out for my Etsy shop opening up in the next few days!  Fun stuff! Great little gifts!
 
 
Linking up at
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Genius! This is so clever!

    Thanks for linking up on Ladies Holiday- Hope to see you next week on the HOP!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!