Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent Calendar: It's Not Too Late!

We are having so much fun with our Advent calendar.  I threw it together last week.  I meant to have it ready by Dec 1, but I just didn't. Then we were up in Nashville and it just ended up a few days late.  Oh well. We are still enjoying it!
 I taped some baker's twine to the back of an open frame.  Then I just folded some Project Life grid cards and clipped them up with mini clothes pins from Stampin' Up!
 
 Thanks to my stash of scrapbooking supplies....from when I had great intentions of being a super scrapbooker...the kids had some fun Christmas stickers to decorate with. I added wrote some fun things on the insides and away we went!  Good stuff! Dance party, decorate cookies, drink hot chocolate and read Polar Express, make a Christmas card for someone...fun family time activities.
 
 I wrote the dates on the front of the cards.  (not done yet in picture)
 
 

And just for fun, here is Noah on the way home from preschool...

...playing at home...
...and taking a drink.
 
He loves his Rudolph nose!
 
Have a great week!
 
Linking up at

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Simple but so cute, that's just my type of craft. We also made our advent calendar this Christams, you can check it here http://stepfordska-supruga-en.blogspot.com/2012/11/advent-calendar-made-of-tea-bags.html

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!