Monday, December 17, 2012

God's Got This

 
I am so in love with the little signs my kids leave that show me they are a part of this home.
 
There are no words to say how much they would be missed.
 
Always in heels when playing at home.
 
 
Full of love. Ideas. Creativity.
 This drawing has been up for 3 years now. My favorite.
 
We have no idea what God's big plan is. We are in capable of understanding. All we can do is our best to follow Him and rest knowing He has our families in His hands if we just give them to Him. They are His. 
 
He's got this.
 
 
linking up at

2 comments:

  1. Great looking kids to.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading and following! I'm headed over to check out your blog!

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!