Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Christmas Around Our House

I know it has been up for a while but I'm linking my house tour up to The Inspired Room and Cottage Magpie today. Click on over there and swoon over all the great ideas!  Start pinning for next year or change up some areas around your house now!  It's not too late!

If you have any questions, just ask! I love to answer them!!
 
Lots of these are Instagram. Find me at prairiegirltosouthernbelle I'd love to follow your photos too!





Epsom salt on the Lego table in the play room. Nothing a broom can't keep up with!  This has kept them busy for hours!  They LOVE it!
Each kiddo has a Nativity scene in their room that they can play with.

My card station. I keep our Christmas cards and letters in here.  The chair is in the corner of my kitchen. If I get a letter from someone that isn't on our list it's easy to get one out to them quickly and add them to our list!











Epsom salt!



Door knocker from my Grandma's house. One of those decorations I can't imagine not being out somewhere at Christmastime!

Love me some chalkboards!  Totally copied the lettering from Sugar Pie Farmhouse
Love you Aunt Ruthie!





Hope your enjoying this wonderful time of year!  Write a comment and add your blog link! I love checking out what you're up to!

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!