Monday, December 10, 2012

New Prairie Girl Handmade Items!

Hey everyone!  I've added some new items to the shop!  Check off your Christmas list with something handmade!
This is a wreath I made for a neighbor and friend. She just told me she wanted red in it and this is what we came up with.  $55
Embellished paper ornaments. Set of 6 for $5. Perfect for that special teacher, neighbor, or coworker!

Joy frame.  Measures 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. Hand painted and distressed frame. $15

And of course the Book Pages wreath and the Cotton wreath are still available. They come 2 sizes. $30 and $45. At the top of my blog there is a button that says Shop (or click the link) and you'll see all the items there in one place!

If you haven't done so yet, like the Prairie Girl to Southern Belle Facebook page to keep updated on fun posts, photos, and new items!

To place an order, visit the Facebook page and message me. Or send me an email. mrs.adam@gmail.com  I'd love to create a gift for you! 

If you have an idea of something you've seen that you'd like made, we can talk about that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!