Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tree

Today I'm linking up over at Adventures of D and V for a tree party! There were some seriously beautiful trees!

Our tree isn't having its best year. Some of our lights were out when we started decorating so I hung what we had a bit spread out. Since then they keep going out. Right now it looks like we hung them in a striped pattern. And the decorations are simply put up. Not evenly spaced or distributed nicely.



Not my best year.

But I love the tree in the kitchen.  I love the green with the grey of the bucket,  



Instagram photos: find me at prairiegirltosouthernbelle
How's your tree doing this year?



8 comments:

  1. Is the smaller one real? Love the vintage bucket its in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not, but that would be great! The bucket was new and I just left it out in the sun for a year! I've heard you can use vinegar to age metal but haven't tried it yet. That would be much quicker! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Our tree comes with the lights on it, and if you look close there is an area at the top that has gone out! I'm not sure what to do...so thus far I have just ignored it :) I love that little tree in the bucket as well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I picked up our tree at Hobby Lobby after Christmas for a rediculously cheap price because the pre-lit lights were out. I had to clip them all off. Now we just string them on each year. Removing the lights is not fun but the near nothing price tag was well worth it!

      Delete
  3. Love the little tree. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you suppose to eveningly space ornaments? :-) My daughter who is 5 really got into it this year and did much of the decorating on our tree. Its been years since we put up all the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! It's always good to hear that I'm not the only one without a perfect tree! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!