Thursday, January 10, 2013

One Little Word

I signed up for the Ali Edwards class, One Little Word.  It's through Big Picture Classes and promises to be great.

The idea is you pick a word that you want to be your theme for the year. Not anyone else, but you. You focus on it. Make it a part of who you are.  And if you take the class then you'll have a scrapbook at the end of the year that tells all about it.

You can sign up anytime throughout the year because all the previous assignments are posted in the classroom. 
Joy
JOY in being me...JOY in finding out who that is, really...doing everything with JOY...finding the JOY in the daily tasks...creating JOY.....good stuff!

(by the way...my favorite OLW that I've seen so far is Shelley from House of Smiths: AWESOMER  Love it!)

I haven't started yet, but I can hardly wait. I did log in and look at January's assignment and it looks like fun to put together! One quick trip to Archiver's this weekend and I'll be ready to go! 

Are you up for it? You don't have to sign up to pick a word!  Every Friday I'm going to post about something to do with my word. Maybe I'll make it a party if there is interest or we can just get a conversation going on FB or in the comments section.  Let me know what you think!  Come on! It will be fun!


 
linking up at

2 comments:

  1. Hey there- I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Get excited and check out my blog post for details :)
    http://ohscrapthat.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html

    Have a wonderful Friday!!- I love the idea of a party linking up posts about our "words" such a fun thing and really makes you live with intention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I absolutely LOVE this! Joy...hmm. Yes. I think mine might be trust. I absolutely adore the idea of the list with your word right at the top!

    Thank you for linking up with Photo Friday. We hope to see you next week! Have a great weekend! Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!