Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine Wreath

A neighbor of mine asked me to make her a wreath to take her front door through February.  She said she wanted a heart with berries and maybe a sign of some sort.  Here's what I came up with! 



I found all of the supplies at Michael's and embellished them a bit. I pulled apart some berry picks and wound them into the grapevine wreath.  The Stickles adds some sparkle and the chalkboard paint adds a fun touch to the frame.  I just loved that little turquoise frame!  I need to go pick up a couple more for me!

Leave a link in the comments to something you've been working on! I'd love to check it out!
 
linking up to

6 comments:

  1. SUPER cute---LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! If I tried that, it would never look like this:)

    Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks Julie! Glad you stopped by today!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! Im feeling the "itch" to get on the Valentine train!!

    Leanne
    www.andawaywego123.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love your photos, they are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!