Monday, February 18, 2013

DIY Foaming Hand Soap

Happy Monday morning all! I hope you had a great weekend!  I'm just so excited I can't help but share with you. Remember the Dipped Stools from last week? Well, they were featured over at Tater Tots and Jello this weekend!  Yay! I'm so thrilled to be featured along with some really great projects!  Thanks! 

Now onto something so simple.

Ok. Am I the last one to figure out that the only thing that makes foaming hand soap different is the pump. You didn't know either?!
 
You probably did. You're smart like that!



Well I have had my suspicions for a while now and finally gave it a try. It worked great!
I used a bit less than 1/3 cup of a regular liquid soap I had. Add it to your foaming bottle.

Next fill the rest of the bottle with water. SLOWLY! Then close it and tip back and forth easily to mix it up. Don't shake like crazy! Now give it a test. There you go!
 
Any home recipes you use and love? Please share them! I love making my own!


 

1 comment:

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!