Friday, February 15, 2013

Paint Storage and Friday Joy

Yesterday I shared my Dipped Stool project.  I love how they just add something fun to the kitchen!  Today I wanted to share how I store my paint.  I have a set of cubby shelving in the laundry room. One of them (soon to be two) are devoted to paint. 

Keeping all those paint cans takes up a lot of room. Especially when there is often not a lot of paint in them.  I fill up mason jars with my paint and problem solved....and they pretty up the space at the same time!

But wait, Jess!  What if you need to go pick up another can of paint?!

 
 Enter washi tape.

Two strips on the lid give you just enough room to write the needed information for your favorite home improvement store employee to mix up another beautiful batch.
 So go pick up some jars and make your storage pretty!
 
*********************************************
Keeping up with
One Little Word, here is some joy from this week. These are all Instagram. Find me! prairiegirltosouthernbelle

Date night. We do not go on regular dates. We need to. It was like a light switch flipped on and we were back to us.

I love how Noah didn't care one bit that he was at Kayla's school in his pajamas. I tried to get him in clothes but it wasn't worth the battle. What does it matter in the long run!

Love.

Snuggled with the kiddos, watching Singin' in the Rain. I need to sit with them more. Just be with them.

Enjoy your weekend and some time with your family!

linking up at:
tatertots and jello
ladies holiday

 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Amen to that- I hear ya...vacation week is upon us. I am hoping to get in some qt...thanks for sharing on photo friday...I really need to get more jars!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nice! I hope you have a great week full of quality time! Yay!

      Delete
  2. That's so cute & clever.... I am obsessed with mason jars. I'm gonna have to use some for the heaping pile of paint cans stashed in my laundry room! And... those pics are wonderful! Definitely joyful!

    Hope you have a fab weekend!

    ((hugs))
    Heather
    Stringtown Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I love mason jars! Hope your weekend is great!

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!