Monday, February 11, 2013

Printable Valentines

So. Every year I have the best intentions of creating these super cute valentines. Every year I end up buying the same box of valentines that 4 other kids in the class will have. 

Not this year! 

Leanne, from And Away We Go,  has created these cute-as-a-button valentines and she wants to share them with you!  Print them, attach them to a goodie bag and away you go! I Love it!

Click on over and read about the project and print some out here!  Leanne and I have decided to swap posts on a regular basis, so be on the look out for some great ideas from her!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jessica! I hope some of your readers take advantage of the printable!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!