Friday, February 8, 2013

Speaking of Chalkboards: Quick Wreath Change

I love making wreaths. I don't know why exactly, but I really enjoy making wreaths out of different materials. 
 
I posted about this wreath after Christmas.  It is simply a straw wreath with felt leaves glued around it.  You can read a bit more detail about it here.  I added a chalkboard sign so that it could easily be changed.  I don't know about you, but I love chalkboards and chalk art! I have quite a few showing up in my house.
 
Here's how it looks for Valentine's Day. 

Speaking of chalkboards... do you know who Rhonna Farrer is?  She makes the most beautiful chalkboard signs!  Love it!  She also has some fun stuff you can purchase and download for your Instagram photos. I have yet to try them but they are gorgeous!
 
It was time to change up the chalkboard in the entryway so I tried my hand at one of her signs. 
 
You know what? It doesn't need to be perfect!

this post is linked at tatertots and jello


 

1 comment:

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!