Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Favorite Apps

To say I love my iPhone is an understatement. Today I thought I'd share some of my favorite apps with you.

Pic Tap Go: Totally awesome and worth the $1.99. There are 47 filters and get this...you can layer them to create different effects that you can save to use over and over again! I heart this app!
 
Artkive: I've had this a while but am just getting to this one. It is a mama's dream! You can take pictures of art, sort them by child and document about that piece of art.  When you have enough, you can order a photo book! So easy! I have not printed a book yet so I can't tell you how they come out.
 
Gratitude Diary: I'm always looking for ways to notice the little blessings around us and this app helps with that.  You write in it like a dated journal.  I use this to document while on the go. Then when I have some quiet time, I transfer the entries to my One Line A Day journal.


(in)courage: A great daily source of encouragement from different women. Quick posts each day to inspire you.

Blue Letter Bible: Allows you to read the Bible in different translations and study the Greek words and meanings among other things. Love it!
 
Your turn! Share some of your favorite apps in the comments. We would all love to find something fun!
 
linking up at
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!