Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Washi Cards

I love finding fun ways to use washi tape. It is such an easy way to dress up so many different projects!
 
A few weeks ago when Chrissy at The Taylor House shared her Easy Washi Tape Note Cards, it got me thinking.  I love to make cards but haven't taken all the supplies out lately. What could be easier than a couple of pieces of tape and a stamp?

I sat down with my cardstock, washi tape and a cute Amuse Studio sentiment and got started. I didn't get any pictures, but the kids even made a couple of cute cards when they came home.

Dress up the inside with patterned cardstock.



This is the one I made my man for Valentine's Day.
What a fun and quick way to let someone know you appreciate them.  I have 3 fun ladies in mind who will be receiving some happy mail this week!
 

linking up at
 


 

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable! And easy to make a few extra so you always have one on hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leanne! I know you love you some washi tape too!

      Delete
  2. I am just starting to experiment with Washi tape, and this is such a great and easy idea. Thanks for sharing!

    thelovenerds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are going to love washi tape, Maggie! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Supper cute! I love your clean and simple look.
    I found you today thru the the Pinterest Power Power at The Taylor House, where I'm #79. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!