Friday, April 12, 2013

Favorite Things

Here are my favorite things from the week! I am finding joy (my word for 2013) in all these.

1. Warm weather and happy kids. We cranked up the sprinklers the other afternoon and had a blast! I love seeing their faces and heating their squeals as they run through the water. Nothing but smiles!

2. Secret notes. I wrote on Kayla's banana before I put it in her backpack for snack. It is so fun to find little ways to let her know I'm thinking of her while she's at school.

3. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day in
Honeysuckle. Love it.

4. Flowers. There is something so fresh and happy about flowers in the spring.

Have a great weekend!







3 comments:

  1. Definitely some of my favorites as well!!! Have you tried the mrs. meyers bluebell yet? I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that banana note!!! My mom uses to write a note on my napkin every day. Every single day. I loved it way back then, but realize now how truly special that was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo of the kids playing!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!