Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quick Teacher Appreciation

Need a quick idea for a teacher you love? Here is what we did for ours to show them we appreciate them! It's perfect for Teacher Appreciation or an end of the year thank you.

All I did was make a batch of cookies and place one in a cellophane treat bag. Using a scalloped punch and some cute paper, I made a tag and wrote the phrase 'I'm One Smart Cookie Thanks to You'. Yes, this could have been done on the computer but this is just how I rolled this time around.

Have you said thank you to a teacher or someone in the school yet? Don't forget about all the staff outside the classrooms that help your school be amazing! What about the office staff or the janitors? Or what about the lunch ladies? Ours are the sweetest!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessica

    Love this idea. I need to get on the ball and give my kids teachers a gift. : ) I found your lovely blog on Stringtown meet and greet and I am a new follower. Love for you to stop by www.diy180.com

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! Glad to have you!!

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!