Thursday, June 27, 2013

Back to School: College Days

The kiddos and I were walking around Target today stocking up on essentials and we saw that a lot of the summer dishes and decor were on clearance.  What? It's not even the 4th of July yet.  They are making way for all the fun back-to-school items they will carry. 

Every year they put out all these great organizing items, bookshelves, baskets, office supplies...  I love that time of year!  As I was dreaming of the shelves I want to buy and doctor up for the craft room, I was reminded of what it was like to set up my first dorm room and then my first apartment.  It was the basement of an elementary school principal's house in a small town in North Dakota.  We had jobs but my friends and I needed to save money anywhere we could!
source
One place that would have been so nice to save is on your textbooks.  They are a necessity and, let's face it, they are EXPENSIVE! 
 
If you or maybe someone you know and love will be hitting the books this year in college, you need to know about Campus Book Rentals.
 
Here are just a few benefits of renting your textbooks:
 
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
-and more
 
Maybe you have some textbooks sitting around that you would like to rent out.  RentBack is a way to make a little money off those books you paid for and now are just sitting on your shelf collecting dust.  Rent 'em out!
 
Want to know how it works? Head on over to Campus Book Rentals and see what you can find!



**I received compensation for writing this post**
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!