Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day Gift Idea

Here's a quick and easy Father's Day gift idea for you!
This is a fun way to capture what is special the kids' relationships with Daddy.

I asked the kiddos what their dad does with them that they love the most. Snuggles and a made up game called Lions (I'm sure you can imagine what it's like) were the favorites at this time.  I wrote up a sign for them to hold while I snapped a picture. 
 
I chose to use four separate frames because I wasn't sure where we would end up hanging this and how it would lay out. 

Scrapbook paper with a subtle pattern went in the first and last frame. I wrote on the glass with a Sharpie 'Daddy, We love you because..." on the first one, and drew a heart on the last.
How will you celebrate the father of your children this year?
 
linking up at

 

6 comments:

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!