Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chevron Burlap Wreath

Hey there! I'm sooo excited to share with you how this wreath turned out! Isn't it just adorable?! And chevron ribbon... Be still my heart! I think it's my new favorite thing. Thank you Hobby Lobby!
This wreath is headed up to a great home in MN. She said she wanted a wreath she didn't have to change with every season.
There are several chevron ribbon colors that make it easy to create a look you love!  The wreath is a simple bubble wreath. You can read my post at The Taylor House to see how to make one here. The plain burlap ribbon in this wreath does not have wire.  
The flowers are strips of a new white t-shirt. The letter is painted, distressed, and glued to the sturdier chevron ribbon.

What a fun wreath to display any time of year!
 
linking up at
 
 
 

4 comments:

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!