Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chevron Photo Display

Hey guys! This weekend I was at The Taylor House sharing how I made this Chevron Photo Display.  Head on over and you'll find some great tips and even the one thing I will do differently next time I make one...which I will do!

This picture is how the display looks today. The picture isn't the greatest because it has been stormy here the past couple of days, but I wanted to show you how it looks with this update. 
Head on over to The Taylor House to read the easy steps to creating this display!
 
Hope your Monday is off to a great start! I'm headed back to the craft room to get ready for my first sale!  I have lots of fun little projects to share with you in the next couple of weeks so be sure to check back! If you want a sneak peak, follow me on Instagram by clicking the button on the top right of my blog for some updates!

this post is shared at:
give me the goods
lil luna

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! Is there anything better than chevron? I'm obviously a fan!

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!