Monday, July 8, 2013

Homemade Cinnamon Bread

Not too long ago I shared the recipe for this bread with you. It is BY FAR the best homemade bread we have tried. 

I made it again....but this time I added something.

Butter.

Cinnamon.

Sugar.

Prepare dough according to this recipe.  Once you have it rolled out your beautiful rectangle that is the perfect size for your pan....(read sarcastically...Mine is anything but exact) spread 3-4 tablespoons of softened butter on the rolled out dough. Don't be worried so much about the exact amount, just make sure it's covered well. More butter will only add more yumminess. Then I sprinkled 3 tablespoons cinnamon (or a little more) and 1/4 cup sugar. After that, continue on with the recipe!  Easy peasy!

Bake it, and your whole house will smell great. Then have a slice. You totally deserve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!