Monday, August 19, 2013

Hoops

 
Well, the first day of school is off to a great start!  We celebrated last night with a feast. I made a special dinner and we prayed over our school year.  We prayed for the kids in the class, the teacher, our kiddos, and the school as a whole.  I know it's going to be a great year.
 
Our youngest started kindergarten today and my emotions have been all over the place.  The tears didn't come until we were walking out of the building.
 
He's my baby.
 
After I got in the van, I went to get a cup of coffee at my favorite little shop and you know what? I started to get really excited.
 
 
With more time on my hands today, I want to share some hoops I made for the kiddos. 
 
 
 
 


My Etsy shop will be opening up soon (I'm thinking a week or two) where you can find cute hoops like these!  I'll keep you posted!
 
 
linking up at

 

9 comments:

  1. Oooooooo I can't wait for your Etsy shop to open!!! I have a whole new HOUSE to decorate in 2 months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to decorate a new house! Hope the moving goes well!

      Delete
  2. Those are adorable! Bless your heart... Karlee is going to Mother's Day Out at our church this fall, it's only for about five hours a day for a couple of days a week, and I'm emotional. LOL! I can only imagine what it feels like for them to officially start school! YIKES! Maybe you can do mommy time - get some pedis/manis, paint a lot of stuff, and drink lots of lattes! LOL! Praying for you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I actually watched an entire movie while I was cleaning the house yesterday. Crazy!

      Delete
  3. Those hoops are the cutest!! I especially love the owls!!!

    I found you through Stringtown Home's Linky Party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stacy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youngest in Kinder is such a big day! The hoops are adorable, too. :) Thanks for linking up to Give Me the Goods!

    Rachel @ Maison de Pax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knock me over!!!! I want hoops. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Knock me over! I want to make hoops!!! Found you at TT&J!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!