Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stories of Home

Our homes are where we rest, regroup, spend quality time with our loved ones, connect... Yet we often leave it out if our documenting. Becky Higgins wrote a great post about this and is sharing her stories of home. You can read her post here. http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2013/08/stories-of-home/
Today and tomorrow (for roughly 24 hours) I will be sharing #storiesofhome on Instagram. Follow me at prairiegirltosouthernbelle and share along with me if you like! 




3 comments:

  1. I love this idea and cannot wait to read this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. It is a way to share favorite small blogs, and I couldn't wait to nominate you. I love reading your blog, and hope that you will share your favorite blogs too. Here is the link: http://www.home-everyday.com/2013/08/sharing-blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I'm so glad you like the blog! I already have this award but just don't have it advertised. I'm honored that you thought of me!

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!