Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cozy Yarn Bowl Fillers

Getting cozy by the fire, drinking homemade hot chocolate, curling up with a warm blanket...
 
I {heart} fall.
 
Last year I made these cute and cozy looking bowl fillers for our small kitchen table and couldn't wait to put them out again this year.
 
 
Couldn't be easier!  I picked up a few styrofoam balls and the coziest looking yarn I could find.  I think I used two skeins. For the smaller balls, I just used different balls we had around the house. We definitely had more than we needed. All I did was wrap the yarn around the balls and tucked the end in. Can it get any easier than that?
 
 
 
Now bring on the chilly weather!
 
linking up at
 

 

3 comments:

  1. That IS very cozy looking. I wonder if our cat would leave a bowl of yarn alone. Now you just need a nice fire in the stove. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I would love to have a fire going but it is still hot down here in Alabama. I'm hoping for some cooler weather very soon!

      Delete
  2. Love this!! =) Simple but lovely! Thanks for linking up at the Pinterest Power Party!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!