Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Wreath

Today I'm super excited to be linking this post up with the Get Your DIY On: Fall Wreath challenge! April was kind enough to feature my homework/art station. Thanks so much, girl!
If you missed it, read about it here.
This wreath was my first try at deco mesh. It is so fun to work with! I added some fall wispy fall sprigs and a few neutral pumpkins and there you go! Everything is attached with the wire that came on the working wreath or with floral wire.
 
Easy as pumpkin pie!
 
 
Mmmmmm. Pie.
 
Go link up and share your wreath or just look at all the gorgeousness that is there!
 
 
 
And while you are browsing online, head on over to my new Etsy shop, Prairie Girl Handmade, and check out the fun items I have just listed! My favorite is the State Hoop! If you're searching in Etsy, look for PrairieGirlHandmade (no spaces)
 
 This post is also linked up at these awesome blogs and parties
give me the goods
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Visiting from the DIY Wreath challenge! :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I haven't ever worked with mesh before but it looks like a ton of fun. Nice to mold something :) Thank you so much for linking up your fall inspired wreath Get Your DIY On. I hope you'll join us tomorrow with your thrifty upcycle to link up!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!