Monday, September 9, 2013

Pumpkin Art

It's starting to get that fall feeling around here! Well...not actually outside, but in the house pumpkins are popping up everywhere! Pumpkin spice lattes are being consumed. (Half the syrup makes them perfect!) Candy corns have been making an appearance....then disappearance.

I'm so excited to share this project with you! I put this project together with just a few supplies and this painting technique.
 
Pumpkins, burlap and an unfinished wood frame are all you need to create this specimen art for your fall decor.  I used my DIY chalk paint to paint the frame then distressed it.  Covering the insert with burlap and gluing on the pumpkins are all you need to do to add some cuteness to this frame.
 What a fun way to add some harvest whimsy to your fall decor!
 
 
 linking up at:
 

8 comments:

  1. I love it... It's so simple and cute. Where'd you get your pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Suzie! The pumpkins are vase fillers and come in a box with two sizes of pumpkins. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable and simple! Love it.

    Rita
    www.ferrytaleshome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i bet i could find most of this at the dollartree too!

    (i saw your post on rocket city bloggers. i'm from huntsville too.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deanna! I bet you could find what you need there! I'm so glad you stopped by!

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!