Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tips and Trick Fall Link Up Series: Paint

Are you ready for the first week in our fall link party lineup? I'm joining up With Heather from Stringtown Home and Jonell from Like Gramma's House to bring you 9 weeks of themed parties! I don't know about you, but having a theme helps motivate me. I think it's the planner in me. Each week has a theme. There will be two different places you can link up, so even if you aren't able to create according to the theme, we still would love for you to join in!
host collage
Are you ready? Here we go!
Heather has hosted this link up on her blog in the past and here's the most pinned post from last week:
0-Anniversary-Gift-collage1
Isn't it fabulous?! So creative, and saturated with sentiment. Love, love, love!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week's theme is PAINT. Come on and link up a recent paint project you've tackled!
Here is my project:
DIY Chalk Paint Desk Redo

I picked up this cute little desk at a shop 3 or 4 years ago. The metal was that old beige color. Remember it? The other day I decided to try a DIY chalk paint recipe and apply it to the metal on the desk. I LOVED working with it! You can read about how I did it here.
Now let's see what awesomeness you have been working on! Remember, you can link up a paint project in the first section or other awesomeness in the second section.
Tips & Tricks Rules
every link is pinned & shared on facebook
**Also, don't forget to visit Stringtown Home on Fridays for a "Feature Me Friday" post that showcases several link ups from our parties, and join in the party next week - your link up may be our "Most Pinned Post" or one of our hosts' picks from the weekly themed section.**
Ways you can follow your hosts:
Heather from Stringtown Home:
Jessica from Prairie Girl to Southern Belle
Jonell from Like Gramma's House
Grab a button:
Tips & Tricks Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD! It's precious! I love love love this! Great color choice... I'm going to be searching for a student desk, now... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!