Monday, October 14, 2013

Super Fun Fall Garland

I jumped in on the It's Just Emmy garland exchange fundraiser a few weeks ago. She is raising money for their adoption. What a fun way to do it! Head over to her site and follow here. The updates on the exchanges are through Instagram.
 
I was so excited when a package arrived on my doorstep this weekend! Gretchen (@spcnurse on Instagram) did such a great job! Here's what I did with them:
 
 The felted balls are such a great color combo!
 
 

 

Funny thing about the 'happy fall' garland...it's made from a Charlie Brown dictionary.  I picked up the same dictionary set this summer at a garage sale!
 
There is going to be another swap fundraiser around the first of November. I'll share the deets when they are posted in case you want to jump in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!