Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tips and Tricks: Outdoor Decor

Hey everyone! It's time for Tips and Tricks again! Let's jump right in...

This week we are featuring The Casual Craftlete's Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch. It was our most pinned link up!
Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch

This week our theme is outdoor decor. Here is what I am sharing for this theme.  
 
You can read about my fall wreath here.
But I also want to keep it real.... I don't have much as far as decor this year. Usually there are big mums, lots of pumpkins. Here is what it looks like this year.
Wah wah wah.
The kids made signs for the door and were so proud of them that I just had to leave them up.
That's it. It's just one of those years. My man was off for the government shutdown and we weren't sure how long we would be without a paycheck. Three weeks is a long time! We had to cut back on some extras for a bit. No mums yet. 
 
I still have time though.
 
There is still hope for my boring front step!
 
Ok...now let's see your fab outdoor posts! I will live vicariously through your gorgeous pictures! And just a reminder: Next week's theme is Halloween! Hope to see you back next week! We're growing and that's exciting!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!