Thursday, November 21, 2013

Homemade Eye Makeup Remover

For a couple of months now, I have been using a homemade eye makeup remover.   I was tired of paying for it and had run out. 

Want to know how easy it is?

Homemade Eye Makeup Remover
2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 oz Almond Oil

That's it. Whatever size your bottle is, fill it half way with EVOO and half with Almond Oil. Mine was a 4 oz bottle that I washed out well and let dry. 

That's it! I love it and won't go back to the kind with chemicals I can't even pronounce! Plus that tender skin around your eyes needs the extra moisture. I'll take all the help I can get!

linking up at 

5 comments:

  1. I love olive oil as an eyemakeup remover! I need to get my hands on some almond oil now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell of almond oil! Thanks for reading, Selene!

      Delete
  2. OOOHHH! I'm so glad you shared this. I have searched the web over for months, trying to find something to make as an eye makeup remover. Can you believe that one recipe called for paint thinner?! OH MY WORD! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible! I had no idea it was that easy!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!