Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes

Do you know what you are cooking for Thanksgiving yet? Does your menu change or do you have the same dishes every year like us?
 
Over the past few years I have been hosting my family. I love having everyone in our house for the holiday.  Over that time I have searched, tried, and found some great recipes that are now on our menu every year. Want to know what they are?
 
The best turkey I have ever made. Perfection.
Pioneer Woman's Creamy Mashed Potatoes. We cook these all year long. They are the best!  I think my daughter would do just about anything for these potatoes.
 
Do you have any favorite recipes you've found online? Share the links in the comments so we can all find something yummy!!
 
Linked up at Tips and Tricks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!