Thursday, March 20, 2014

Quick and Easy DIY Rug

Why are rugs so darned expensive?  I was on the look out for a cheap rug....but here's the catch....I wanted to like it.  Here's my solution.

I ran to JoAnn fabric store and picked up 2 yards (maybe it was 2 1/2) yards of grizzly fabric and used my 40% off coupon. I planned on making this a bigger rug but when I laid it out on the floor it wasn't as white as I wanted. To fix that quickly, I folded the fabric in half. That's it. No sewing. Nothing underneath. The coffee table holds it into place well enough!  There you go! We LOVE this rug and it was so affordable! When I clean the floors, I simply sweep off anything on the rug or take it outside and shake it.

Simple, easy and cute!



sharing at 

2 comments:

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!