Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stitch Fix Review

Shopping for clothes kind of freaks me out.  Anyone else like that?  And shopping for clothes after having a baby? Forget it!  In less than 10 minutes I had my second Stitch Fix scheduled.  After being so happy with my first Fix a while back, I knew I would have good luck.  

Totally cheesy picture, but my 9 year old daughter, Kayla, and I were having fun taking pictures!  I thought I'd show you a couple of the pieces in my box. While setting up this fix, I added a note telling my stylist that I had a baby 3 months ago and still have weight to lose.  I even added a link to show her what kind of style I like. I was looking for a few tops to get me through.  (The jeans they picked out for me last time -that I'm wearing in the pic- still work and I still love them.

My stylist sent 3 tops, this cardigan, and a jean jacket. She even writes a little note explaining what she picked and why, and congratulating us on the new baby. So sweet!

I chose to keep the tank and sweater from this pic and a gray tee. I love gray tees.  I can wear it now, but I know it will be a staple in my wardrobe in a couple of months! (Keep up the workouts, Jess)

I paid for the items I wanted to keep online and stuck the other items in the prepaid shipping bag that was included in my box.  

Here's a closer look at the sweater and tank...and a baby who has recently discovered his thumb. 

I am so happy with the service and items I have received from Stitch Fix and I will definitely be scheduling another Fix in a few months!  Think you'd like to check it out?  Use this link to go set up a profile and get a box scheduled! 


2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! &&& You are gorgeous - can't tell you had a baby recently. I'm slightly jealous! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! You're so funny, Heather! That's because I'm wearing Spanx to keep it all in! But thanks for your sweet words. They made my day!

      ...trust me. You can tell.

      Delete

It makes my day when you take the time to leave me a quick note!